Posted by gauloises1 on June 30, 2010
In case you weren’t aware, John Isner is the new darling of the talk-show circuit. Here he is on David Letterman (which I know is an American thing), doing some sort of ritualised top 10 list:
Top 10 thoughts that went through my mind while watching this video:
1. Is that Jon Lovitz talking just off-camera, or someone doing an impression of him? Or are American talk shows generally populated by people who talk like Jon Lovitz?
2. So, this Letterman guy is a bit old. Like, Parkinson old.
3. His comedy is also old. Jonathan Ross would be ashamed of that mocked-up photoshop bit.
4. Isner looks hot.
5. Isner looks actually really hot.
6. Isner does not have very good comic timing.
7. Isner looks hot, though.
8. Remember when Marat was on this show?
9. Did Delpo go on this show when he won the US Open? And if not, why not?
10. I miss Delpo.